Welcome to Lamp of the Lamb, a blog about the Bible’s redemptive themes.
- The Donkey and the Colt
- Adam and His Adversary: Israel’s crossing of the Jordan
- Desperate Words as Wind
- Gender, Apologies and the Bible
- A Tent with No Idols
- Esther in the presence of her enemies
- So Esther arose, and stood before the king.
- More valuable than many sparrows
- The Work of God in King Ahasuerus
- The Word of the Lord came
Even the Women Rejoiced (coming soon)
30 November, 2020
A meditation on Nehemiah 12:43
22 November, 2020
A meditation on Mark 11:7 and the ways the donkey carries a rich and important symbolism in the Bible.
7 November, 2020
A meditation on Matthew 10:31 and the Bible’s symbolic use of birds.